Commonly known as ‘false teeth’ dentures are used to replace missing teeth. With the advances in modern dentistry, dentures look anything but ‘false’ and provide excellent results giving you a natural looking smile which you can be proud of.
Using new techniques and procedures there is no longer the need to worry about dentures becoming loose or falling out.
At Stourbridge Dental & Implant Clinic we offer a variety of dentures to meet the needs of every patient.
- Partial or Complete dentures – these removable dentures can be used to replace just a few teeth or replace the teeth on a whole lower or upper arch.
- Partial Dentures with precision attachments – this is a secure way to replace a few missing teeth that are securely attached via precision connections on crowned teeth. It provides you with an accurately fitting, stable and comfortable denture, which reduces the need for unattractive clasps.
- Tooth supported – these are full over-dentures designed to fit on the remaining roots in your mouth.
- Implant supported – implants are placed into the jaw and a full set of over-dentures are securely attached.
The team at Stourbridge dental clinic are always looking to find the best treatment to suit your needs. The aim with all our denture treatments is to provide:
- A functional result which enables you to eat, drink and talk with confidence.
- Aesthetically pleasing natural looking teeth
- Dentures which are comfortable and stable at all times
More information regarding the type of dentures we offer can be found via the treatments navigation bar to the right.